Knights of Gotham
Welcome to your forums, guild mates
Knights of Gotham
Welcome to your forums, guild mates
Knights of Gotham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for Knights of Gotham Guild-Rappelz-Tanda Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Raining Pets....Again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IHealNeo1377
JokerKiller
JokerKiller
IHealNeo1377

It's Raining Pets....Again! Empty
PostSubject: It's Raining Pets....Again!   It's Raining Pets....Again! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:07 am

While preparing Thanksgiving dinner, the GMs mistakenly threw out a cache of pet goodies. For two weeks, the goodies will rain down on the land. Unfortunately, the monsters of Rappelz have consumed these treats. Now it is up to you to retrieve them.

Event Details:

Drop Event
November 18 - December 1

During this time, all monsters have a chance to drop a Rain Drop. From the Rain Drop, players will receive any of the following items: Creature Name Change, Creature Resurrection Scroll, Pet Respecialization Potion, +1 Creature Taming Card, or one of two Pet Boxes. Happy Hunting!
Back to top Go down
IHealNeo1377
JokerKiller
JokerKiller
IHealNeo1377

It's Raining Pets....Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Pets....Again!   It's Raining Pets....Again! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:08 am

Need to make money? Save the Pet Respecs for a few months then sell them!!! Great way to make urselves cash!!!!!!!!!!

*Special Note*
I do not know what pets will come out of the 2 special pet boxes. As we get details in game, please let me know, and I will post, ok?
Back to top Go down

It's Raining Pets....Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Gotham :: Events and Maintenance :: Events-
Jump to: